Oral pleasures

How many women like to watch a man please other men? How many women like to get cream pied and have a guy as their clean up to eat it all out of her? I am that oral submissive guy. My fantasy is to have a lady hold my head for a group of horny men to make me a true cum slut! I just love giving oral pleasures to everyone!

This topic was edited
RE:Oral pleasures

Sucking and feeling the cock start to get hard in my mouth is one of best thing ever my wife knows I do enjoy it and I think she likes to watch .

This post was edited

i have fond memories of a couple I used to play with. The wife liked to direct the action and loved watching me face fuck her hubby, and then would join in to finish him off while he finished me off.

This post was edited

I had a MMF threesome once. The guy's wife said she loved to watch men together, so I sucked his dick and he sucked mine. It wound up with me rimming her ass, fucking her doggy, her sucking me, sucking her husband. I came in her pussy, and she turned around and sucked the rest of the cum from my dick while her husband licked all my cum out of her. Then he fucked her doggy, standing up until he came in her pussy. It was a great night.

This post was edited

Met up with a younger couple several years ago. He was going to suck a cock in front of her for the first time but nearly backed out. She encouraged him and he went to work. She sucked me too during the evening, but he was better than she was. We finished the evening with a double vaginal, and he got so horny he shot right away. She enjoyed it too. Wish I could have seen them again.

This post was edited

Sucking and feeling the cock start to get hard in my mouth is one of best thing ever my wife knows I do enjoy it and I think she likes to watch .

I'd love to show her together.

This post was edited