Jealousy

Did your partner felt jealous of you after engaging in a threesome or a foursome? Did you?

This topic was edited
RE:Jealousy

Did your partner felt jealous of you after engaging in a threesome or a foursome? Did you?

Yes Yes No Yes. Jealousy is stupid. It's normal, but stupid. Fear of losing them makes people cray cray. It doesn;t keep anyone from straying if anything makes it more likely. If you see the person you are sexually into being appreciated for the same reason you do, be happy your choice is being validated. Why wouldnt someone else see in them what you do? And no, that isn't your loverdoing it on purpose. From here, this doesnt mean you let them have your partner, it just means coming in with no anger or jealousy to intro yourself and explain the relationship rules. I would tell guys it was fine they wanted my man, and i would normally let them, but the fact that i saw them try to weasel around me and shamefully? No, that person isn't worthy. He sometimes said it too...lol. I choose joy when i see a lover enjoying sex. It is the best possible way ot have it work out.

This post was edited

A threesome is different from a partner swap, I think. A couple inviting a third usually involves everybody pleasuring everybody and people learn new techniques. With a partner swap you run the risk that you notice that your partner is having more fun than you are. Let's face it, not everyone is equally skilled as a lover.

This post was edited

So true, my wife was enjoying a BBC way too much

This post was edited