Naked Pool

I was traveling for work this past week. Yes....I was traveling. I'm considered one of those "essential" people. Which I translate to mean an employee that generates revenue. Anyhow, I'm back at the hotel naked, horny, bored and logged into several gay apps hoping to get lucky. I was getting ready to rub one out and call it a night when I get a hit. The message comes in and it reads simply, "interested in a game of naked pool?" My first reaction was WTF..... I checked the profile and the likes, dislikes, turn ons and turn offs were similar. I couldn't tell a whole lot from the profile picture other than it wasn't objectionable. I hit him back with "naked Pool?" He responded back that he just got his new pool table set up and thought it would be fun to play nude....no pressures and see what happens. A little more discussion ensued and he went on to explain that the only lighting would be from the big screen TV. Oh what the hell I thought, Blind naked pool. What could go wrong. I replied back that I'm in.

I arrived at his place and true to his word, the house was pitch black. Any fan of horror movies would be yelling at the screen to not go in. Yeah....I'm not that bright. I let myself in, per his instructions and announce myself. He comes down the stairs and also true to his word is bareassed naked. Well, of course I ignore the screaming horror movie fans and get naked myself. Now this guy is probably a good foot taller than myself, smooth, slim and kinda toned. And what a cock! One of those cocks that when half hard hangs like a full sized flesh banana. We engage in some small talk while he racks up the balls. As I'm lining up for the first shot, he grabs my cock. He is really interested in my PA and plays with it a bit. Playing pool in flickering TV light is definitly a challenge, made more challenging with the "accidental" brushing s, touches, increasingly hard cock rubbed against my ass, etc. But it was fun.

And.......I got my ass handed to me. I lost. BAD......... I lost, he sat on the pool table and leaned back on his elbows and the message was clear. So yes, I proceeded to service the largest cock that I've ever serviced. Amazingly, his cock got harder and bigger. A good solid 9", maybe more. I sucked that cock for all I was worth. The moaning and throbbing cock was a huge turn on, giving me all the encouragement that I needed to keep going. His cock swelled, his balls tightened up and I could feel his cock throbbing in my mouth. He was about to cum and made an effort to pull out. I was having none of that. I grabbed his balls and shoved my mouth down on that massive hunk of man meat and was treated to pulsing shot after shot of hot cum.

As I was leaving, we agreed that on my next trip, he was going to fuck my ass.

This topic was edited
RE:Naked Pool

Hot story and playing pool bending over while someone curious about your next shot rubs his hard dick across your ass getting to close makes you really enjoy the game . you will enjoy your next visit to play pool so hot getting fucked over a pool table.

This post was edited
RE:Naked Pool

hmmmmmm.........that would go a long way towards prepping me to take that monster! :)

This post was edited