Hi I am from cuckold

I would love to see my wife with a man

This topic was edited
RE:Hi I am from cuckold

Hi Semren,

I have the same fantasy. My wife and I have not taken the step yet, mainly because she still feels like she would be cheating on me. Ive tried explaining to her that its not cheating if Im there and we both want it to happen. She gets extremely excited thinking about sex with multiple men. She gets even more wet when I stretch her pussy with some of our fat dildos. The more she gets excited, the more she loses control and gets into the moment, the more excitement and pleasure I get just by simply watching her.

This post was edited

Do you and your wife ever get up to Canada? Maybe ust change of locale soo she can convince herself it's safe and anonymous might do the trick.

This post was edited

You are right it is so hot watching my wife take another man deep into her tight pussy ,watching ,listening and smelling them fuck is so hot. And with any luck I can clean them both up.

This post was edited

I sure I would join in with you and my wife,I would lick you both as you fuck her

This post was edited

I can please her

This post was edited

There is nothing wrong with wanting to watch your wife take a lover. My husband adores watching me fuck other men and do it intimately. But, he is not a cuck. The contemporary understanding of a man being cuckolded is that there is some dominance on her part and humiliation on yours. The bull is superior to you. And that is fine if that's what you want. My husband has only played the bull once and he said it was very intense and somewhat embarrassing. She was very graphic in describing how she was getting laid and told her husband how she wanted my husband's sperm to consummate their love. After my husband came in her she sat on her husband's face, made him drink from her cunt, and then sent the guy to the bathroom to masturbate. Wow.

That's not the way we do it. With another couple I have to be honest, he and I don't do a lot of watching. I get too involved with my lover when I am fucking. He is the same. He does watch when we have threesomes and that scenario is usually me screwing a guy and my husband sticking his dick in my cummy pussy after.

The jealousy thing can be a part of the anticipation and tension before you swap for the first time. Or have a threesome. We got over that real fast. We agreed that if we were going to do it, we would do it without inhibitions and not hold back. My husband was quite proud of me taking my first orgasm on a strange cock. If there is some resentment or jealousy after your first time, you probably shouldn't be swinging.

This post was edited

I started fucking other guys on the encouragement of my hubby. Ive been a nudist for over 40 yeats but I never had sex outside of our relationship until 7 yeats ago. That time we really got drunk and by the end of the party, I had fucked 3 other guys
I am past menopause so I can take all the cum that they can give me, after that night, my hubby told me how turned on it he was and he encouraged me to have more encounters

At first, I hesitated but once I started, I really got addicted to it. My hubby tells me that he love to fuck me when my cunt is filled with sperm from other guys, so when Im having sex with others and we climax, Im secretly thinking to myself how happy my hubby will be to see me later dripping with cum. Ha ha, Im enjoying myself but Im also doing it for him

This post was edited

This sounds like such a rush! I would love to see my wife gets fucked real hard doggy style while she's sucking my dick. After emptying the guys balls I then want her to squat over me and have her cum drip down on my waiting mouth, fun!

This post was edited