Shaving

It is not obvious why human beings have evolved with hair around our genitals, extending a few inches upwards, backwards along the crevice between our cheeks and a little way down the top inside of our legs. Like facial hair on men, it does not seem to have much purpose.

There have been many different styles of partial shaving, as well as complete removal, for many reasons - fashion, cultural, religious, hygiene ...

Some nudist publications have avoided pictures completely shaved, presumably because they will show ladies' slits, unless modified; that would be more obvious than a modified picture with hair because the clitoris and slit is not always visible in a genuine photograph. Shaving has long been regarded as sexually more explicit than natural, a display of genitals, even though art through the ages has nearly always depicted female nudes hairless (and without slit).

Shaving can be for hygiene. Perhaps it makes it easier to wash after peeing, particularly for ladies. One lady I know who is incontinent, always shaves completely to avoid the mess of hair soaked in urine.

Some people feel more attractive when shaved: some find going natural looks better. For those who are completely natural, even modest swimwear and knickers will allow some hair showing. Some find it attractive for women at the swimming pool to show their hair at the sides at and he top of their legs: others would take the opposite view.

I started to shave at 16, three years after starting to masturbate. I have tried complete shaving; this seems to help to maintain erections and make heads turn when appearing naked such as in men's rooms at sports facilities. More usually left some hair above my penis. I have always liked to keep the base of my prick and my ball-bag smooth. I find it easier to shave when I am erect, when scrotum as well as penis are firm. I shave off some of my body hair and keep my cheeks completely smooth.

I find shaving my scrotum and the base of my penis helps me to become hard more quickly. I am unsure why; it will help to keep me cooler: perhaps that is the reason. When I have been naked in men's rooms at swimming pools, being shaved seems to have caused more heads to turn than when unshaved.

I shave my bum crack; I feel that is more attractive when appearing in the nude, but I have the impression that this makes it more difficult to keep my knickers clean, especially if I am wearing a G-string. I stand legs wide apart, pull my left cheek as far as I can with my left hand to expose my crack and hole then shave with an ordinary wet razor in my right hand. Then repeat for my right cheek with my right hand, razor in left hand. Or, with the help of a friend, I part both cheeks with both hands. With the help of a friend, it is possible to use other positions. Lying on my back, I put the soles of my feet together and bring them towards my chest. My arms inside my legs, I bring my hands round to clasp them in front of my feet to open my bum crack wide. This position is particularly good for exposing the perineum, the area between my ball bag and my bum hole. I don't often use after shave lotion because it doesn't irritate.

A disadvantage of shaving is the need to maintain it. As stubble beings to grow it is quite irritating and uncomfortable.

It seems to me that there is no compelling reason why we should not all choose what makes us feel at our best. Whatever we choose between completely natural and complete removal, some will like it, others won't.

Does this match your views on shaving?
Do you shave? How much?
What are your reasons?

This topic was edited
RE:Shaving

been a nose to toes smoothie over ten years and different levels of smooth since 18 , first time I shaved everything below my nose was 18 in the shower with a razor what a task to say the least . now days it's a breeze I have a mangroomer I've had for years 15 minutes tops and i'm smooth nose to toes balls and cock so easy compared to old days. there are so many body groomers out now days and the more you shave slower it returns I can go most of week with little touchup. smooth looks hot on guys and gals.

This post was edited

Yea, i share your comments. I have been smooth for msny many years. I find it more attractive and sexy. It looks sooo much cleaner and with a tan, looks sooooo sexy. One issue is my wife, she hates it. I dont csre... I love it. I asked her to shave and even offered ti do it snd she almost exploded. Says it looks like a child...so juvinle to think this way. Anyway, it is soooo much better sucking a smooth cock or eating a smoot pussy....no hair in teeth.

This post was edited

I shave chest,balls,shoulders. Every women Ive ever been with doesn't want a hairy cock in their mouth.

This post was edited