Certified Massage Therapist looking to exchange a naked massage for a naked yoga session.

Any yoga practitioners or yoga instructers in this group who might want to do an exchange. Gyms are still closed here in San Francisco.

This topic was edited
RE:Certified Massage Therapist looking to exchange a naked massage for a naked yoga session.

Yes LOVE massage give and recieve

This post was edited
RE:Certified Massage Therapist looking to exchange a naked massage for a naked yoga session.

got a hand job from a massage guy at the nude beach once best dam hand job i ever had

This post was edited

Most years, apart from this year, I visit a nudist beach on the Costa del Sol for the month of June. and noramlly enjoy an hour long naked massage by one of the Chinese female messeurs. Last year as I turned over to be massaged on the front I had a hard on. As I closed my eyes and felt her oily hands massage my body, I experienced a warm hand around my cock and she gently masturbated me. Heaven on the beach for 20euros.

This post was edited