RE: I'm a grower

Man l wish l had what u get when you're hard. 1 1/2 " at best when soft. And 6ish to 6 3/4 when am "ready for action" you'll see when my pics load up.

This post was edited

I have also lost weight & now my cock is longer both when soft & hard & I love that benefit! How much bigger will it be if I loose another 20-30 pounds? I can be as small as 2" soft & 6 1/4" hard & much thicker! I've learned to show if off proudly, no matter how small it is, but I sure prefer when it is long & thick.

This post was edited

Hey, men. It actually depends upon where I am. But there have been times when I've taken off my gym shorts and I'm barely over 1.5" soft. But, thankfully, I plump up to a decent 8"c and thick piece of fun. I'll also say that I make sure I get "him" to get a little bigger before I get out of the shower just in case I get wandering eyes in my direction. Not hard...not even 1/2 hard...but respectable.Hi All, I too am a grower. I measure soft at 2.5" and 7.5" fully erect. But I did notice that on hot summer days I am at full length but soft and my balls do hang. I think it has something to do with your body cooling itself. Most of the time it is cool or cold here so I'm soft and short and my Balls are tight and do not hang. Anyone else notice this?
everything hangs more on me in the warmer weather. I measure hard at 7", but soft, Im 2" or more in summer time.

This post was edited