RE:Where do you enjoy masturbating.

I like to masturbate out on my patio with morning coffee or later in the afternoon with a buddy or two~ see who can hold out the longest-hehe
Bill

This post was edited

anywhere and everywhere :)

This post was edited

Just about anywhere, love being naked and have easy access to start stroking. My fav I got to say is being on cam with you all watching or in front of you (pre-covid). I masturbate everyday, sometimes in front of my sleeping wife, outside in the yard, up in the woods, or while driving naked in the car. I got to say I am taking more risks of getting caught out in public which is so hot. My wife did caught me one day last week, while I was caming. She came back unexpectedly, her reaction was ok. She doesn't enjoy sex anymore., so i think it is ok with her if I have some fun, but she has no idea how much fun I am having.

This post was edited

At home driving at rest area in shower when i was younger
And first got hard had a couple of friends younger we sat at there house and some how was talkin about mastrebation
they said have u ever i. said yes so.i striped got had and showed them what it was like iam always naked at home a perfer to be that way when i masterbae

This post was edited

Weather permitting, I like to go outside at night when no one is around and masturbate on the ground near my beautiful flowers. Then I piss on the area with my special fertilizer. I really enjoy a clear night with a full moon.

This post was edited