My Swimming Lessons

I once signed up for swimming lessons at a public pool hoping to learn a few new strokes. I remember walking out of the change room onto the deck wearing my swim trunks and waiting for the instructor to arrive for the first lesson. In the mean time, another guy joined me on the deck. We were the only two who had signed up for lessons. It seemed like too much of a coincidence that this guy decided to take lessons at the same time as me.

I had seen this guy at the pool before. He had blonde hair, blue eyes, a smooth body, and a cute face. I remember walking out of the shower one evening into the change room. Just as I entered the change room he bent over and pulled down his swim trunks baring his ass. He started a conversation with me as I started to dress. I thought he might be hitting on me. I wondered if I would ever see him again.

We met once a week for the swimming lessons. When it got near the end of the course the instructor said that we would have to perform mouth-to-mouth resuscitation on each other in order to pass. I didn't really want to do it. I lay down on the deck. The other guy knelt beside me, tilted my head back, pinched my nose and placed his mouth on mine. It started it out as mouth-to-mouth but soon turned into a French kiss. I felt his tongue slip inside my mouth touching my tongue exploring all over. I felt a tingling sensation in my head. I heard the instructor laugh.

After the lesson, I returned to the change room to see a bathing suit on the floor in front of my locker. I recognized the bathing suit as belonging to the other guy but I didn't see him anywhere around. I saw someone in a washroom stall kneeling on the floor. His knees stuck out under the stall with his cock standing erect. I knelt on the floor and stroked his cock with my hand. I took his hard cock in my mouth with the memory of our French kiss still in mind. It didn't take him long to cum.

I heard the change room door open. The instructor walked in, passed through the change room quickly, and out the other door. He didn't see us.

I returned to my locker and sat on the bench to dress. When the instructor returned, he came around to my locker. He said, "Oh! There you are! I thought you had already left. I wanted to tell you and the other guy that you both passed the course." He handed me a certificate and I thanked him.

This topic was edited
RE:My Swimming Lessons

Good story

This post was edited

Got to second that. Good story indeed!

This post was edited

Got I was rock hard reading this

This post was edited