We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
Nude beaches
I am new to this lifestyle and have found this website very liberating. I am a bit nervous about going to a nude beach here in Florida. I love being nude at home but want to explore more out of the home. As anyone been to the Apollo beach in Florida? If so, are there any things a first time visitor should be aware of and the best time to go?
Like others have said, get there early for a parking spot. Other than that, just take your clothes off and enjoy! You might also try Playalinda. It's about an hour south but has more parking. You still need to get there early to find a good spot although I have never had a problem with parking at lot 12 and either walking down to 13 or even getting nude at 12.



