Nude beaches

I am new to this lifestyle and have found this website very liberating. I am a bit nervous about going to a nude beach here in Florida. I love being nude at home but want to explore more out of the home. As anyone been to the Apollo beach in Florida? If so, are there any things a first time visitor should be aware of and the best time to go?

This topic was edited
RE:Nude beaches

My wife and I love Apollo beach,the parking kinda sucks

This post was edited

Yes, the parking lot is the limiting factor in the number of people filling the beach. Some will bring a bike and park in lot 4 and ride it to lot 5. Nudity being allowed in lot 4 has helped but it does not have the vibe as lot 5.

This post was edited

The only thing I hate is, ya cant really ride your bike down the beach there like you can down here.

This post was edited

Like others have said, get there early for a parking spot. Other than that, just take your clothes off and enjoy! You might also try Playalinda. It's about an hour south but has more parking. You still need to get there early to find a good spot although I have never had a problem with parking at lot 12 and either walking down to 13 or even getting nude at 12.

This post was edited