RE:Walk in the Woods

I love walking naked any place I can find. When I drove long haul I would walk around the truck stop naked around front of trucks an back. On occasion I would go to street an walk also.

I have also walked around my apartments in fall with just a coat that barely covers my ass. If I lifted arms a little would cause cost to rise exposing my ass (was fall in Reno) to cold to go completely naked (I tried). Got a few honks, yells etc., also got a cop to attempt to get me. I was fast on feet he never found me an I didnt do that there again.

Id love to be out walking an have a guy do that with me although I would let them all fuck me filing me with there cum.
Ive not had that kind of luck though.

This post was edited

I love walking naked any place I can find. When I drove long haul I would walk around the truck stop naked around front of trucks an back. On occasion I would go to street an walk also.I have also walked around my apartments in fall with just a coat that barely covers my ass. If I lifted arms a little would cause cost to rise exposing my ass (was fall in Reno) to cold to go completely naked (I tried). Got a few honks, yells etc., also got a cop to attempt to get me. I was fast on feet he never found me an I didnt do that there again.Id love to be out walking an have a guy do that with me although I would let them all fuck me filing me with there cum.Ive not had that kind of luck though.

that's hot !

This post was edited

Some time at the woods.

This post was edited

I love being nude outside, especially where one wouldnt normally expect it like woodland trails. Ive been caught a few times , on naked runs. No bad consequences yet. Ive also come across othrrs being nude in woods. As several have said its exilarating being nude outdoors!

This post was edited