RE:I want an anal orgasm

Same here. I am very curious about it and I see videos of people going crazy with anal, but I havent gotten there

This post was edited

Same here. I am very curious about it and I see videos of people going crazy with anal, but I havent gotten there

This post was edited

It can be very satisfying when done by someone who takes their time with you.

This post was edited

Why don't we all met up and try it together

This post was edited

I'd like that too. I've tried anal vibrators and they haven't done the trick. The closest was getting fucked but I need to try it for longer and make sure they hit the right spot. I'd like to do some exhaustive research.

This post was edited

Ive had them just twice, both times with huge dildos in my bottom. As others have said, it takes quite a while with the right amount of pounding: not too hard, but for a long time.

There is the other, much more common type, where penis and anus orgasm at once. Those also are very strong, but not nearly as strong as the whole-body orgasms that can arise from anal fucking alone.

This post was edited

I just had my first anal orgasm this summer. Wish I had been more open to ass play in the past.

This post was edited

I read thru the responses to the question of achieving an anal orgasm. Your response was much the same as quite a few others claiming it takes a long time. My question is how long is a long time? Are you talking 15 minutes? An hour or more? Give me an idea of your definition of taking a long time. And, during this extended period are you constantly penetrating yourself, without a break? Yes, reasons I am asking is I have tried to achieve anal orgasms and never have. I have done so using my own anal toys as well as having my lady peg me, and she has begged me for what I feel is a long time, in the area of 30 plus minutes. Much appreciate any info you have!! Thanks!

This post was edited

Would be tongue in your ass hole licking yiur ass crack deeply as you shake that ass fur me tongueing you deeply inside your ass hole then entering you with my large hard cock xxx mwah xxxx

This post was edited

Dont go anywhere near your penis, just think about your anus, you may think that it is not liking itself to be intruded but given time ( it doesnt need dildos ore any other fancy things) it will start to enjoy your fingering. Suddenly your anus will want your fingers and you will cum deep inside, while your penis will harden and ejeculate. You will cum in two places at once while only giving anal stimulation!

This post was edited