New parlor

I found a new Asian massage parlor the other day and I immediately became interested. Obviously they dont advertise what exactly they are I did my research and saw the signs that le me to believe what it was. I called ahead and asked a couple questions that pretty much confirmed it. When I arrived I was greeted by a very attentive Asian woman in a short skirt with a low neckline that showed off her amazing tits. I told her I had just called and she showed me to a room. I went for a half hour and gave her the money. After she left I got naked and laid on the table and waited. She returned shortly and immediately started teasing my ass and playfully tickled me. I reached a hand out and slide it up her skirt to squeeze her tight ass. After some more teasing she started negotiating her tip. I brought just enough cash to pay the same price Ive paid at other parlors. Unfortunately she wanted more then I had because she offered actual sex. I never had that offer so i convinced her to give me a blow job. While she sucked my cock I reached around and pulled her panties down and slid my fingers along her slit and finally pressed one into her. My other hand pulled out one of her perfect tits and I pinched her nipple as she sucked. It wasnt long till I was coming. God it was good. Lol. Ill have to save up some cash and go back to fuck her.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.