Your most intense orgasmic experience

So, what was your most intense and satisfying orgasmic experience and what led up to it?

For me it went like this:
This was during a time when my wife and I were sharing a poly relationship with a younger man. The three of us had a wonderful session together that morning and the wife and I had decided we wanted a one on one session of just us later in the day. We started off as we normally do, foreplay, some oral, etc and moved into just the good old missionary position. Intercourse between us had always been wonderful, but for some reason today it was absolutely sublime! She kept having orgasm, after orgasm and getting wetter and wetter. I kept thrusting away while having her tighten down on me every time she orgasmed. The pleasure was constant, not really building but just a wonderful feeling of being inside of her and have her wet, velvet like softness caress my cock. By now her juices were dripping from her, down my balls, and literally puddling beneath us. I was beginning to wonder if I was ever going to climax as it had been nearly a half hour we'd been having intercourse. I was starting to get weak from holding myself up...my arms had begun to shake a bit, I was flushed from the exertion, sweat dripping, and at that point was panting like a steam locomotive going uphill. In-between her own moments of extacy she was able to ask me if I needed to take a break, my half breathless whisper of a reply was "...no...do you?..." We kept going. From that moment on is nothing but a blur. I have no idea how long it was after that, all I know is that I was in the most sensual and spiritual soul bound union of my life coupled with her. They always joke comparing orgasms to fireworks...well, this WAS! With no indication that I had built to climax...BOOM! There it was! A shaking, heavens shattering, rapid hip thrusting like a jackhammer, moaning, crying, panting like a dog in summer, death-life-rebirth, shaking uncontrollably, lights flashing in my vision, moment of sheer unadulterated raw extacy that lasted both a millisecond and a lifetime...which she told me later that did actually last for nearly two minutes. As my senses slowly returned, I gathered up my last ounce of energy and pushed myself up and off of her to collapse by her side, still gasping for air, barely able to comprehend the world around me. A panicked look was on her face as she nervously asked if I was alright. My body was jello, my brain not too far behind it. "...fine..." I whispered "...wow... intense..." no way I could string together a sentence at that point. "... perfect...". Once I recovered my breath and senses I was able to explain what I had just experienced. At the last, during my intense orgasm, she told me that she was literally afraid I was having a seizure or heart attack as she'd never seen a man have such a prolonged orgasm, let alone have anyone last that long during intercourse. Turned out we had been going for close to an hour. I had not only merged with her soul during all that, I had touched the infinity of the universe...

This topic was edited
RE:Your most intense orgasmic experience

Great story of an amazing union. Glad you could tell it so eloquently, reminds me of what sex can be like. Whew.

This post was edited

Glad you enjoyed my writing.

This post was edited

Wow, that does sound like a wonderful intense experience!

This post was edited

Once, I was in this man's house, he had swings. I never practice any BDSM stuff, I don't think I like it. But I don't know was it because of swings or this man, it was the strongest multiple orgasms of my life.

This post was edited

That was some story. And some party, especially for a company party. I can't imagine doing that with coworkers, but to each his own.

This post was edited

This one is simple for me. Anal/Prostate stimulation.

If I am getting a blow and the person sticks their finger up my ass, BOOM. What a great orgasm.

A vibrating butt plug while I jack off. BOOM. I have shot cum on my face I came so hard doing this.

This post was edited

For me it is a prostate orgasm. When a guy has his fingers in my ass and rubs my prostate, it is the best!!

This post was edited

I was standing at the end of a long hallway at the entrance to an adult theater. I was wearing a snap front western shirt and jeansno underwear. As I waited for my eyes to adjust to the darkness so I could find a seat a guy came up behind me and reached around to grope my crotch. It felt good and I did nothing to discourage him as he unzipped my fly and reached inside to fondle my cock. Then, to my surprise, he undid my belt, dropped my jeans to the floor, popped my shirt open, leaving me virtually naked. Reaching around from behind me, he began masturbating me. At the same time I realized five or six other guys were watching. It was so exciting I ejaculated all too quickly but quite intensely. It took a few seconds to recover and pull up my jeans so I could walk to a seat. A few minutes later, thinking about what had just happened, I got another erection. So I dropped my jeans again and began masturbating as a few more guys came up an watched. What a fun afternoon that was! And, yes I would do it again any time I could!

This post was edited

Very sexy story. Exciting to read and think about. So glad it worked out :)

This post was edited

Ty for sharing this erotic, educational post :)

This post was edited