My first MMMF foursome

Before I begin the next sexcapade story I am about to share I want to explain something to you. All of the stories that I share are true and actual encounters. I do embellish the story, in part, only to make it more interesting and hopefully give you a "hand" in pleasing yourself. Enjoy.

My MWM buddy and I have been playing together for several years and had often talked about inviting a lady friend to join us. At this point we hadn't found anyone. One day he came over for our usual play date and told me that he had met a couple on our usual website. They were both married to other people but had been having an affair for years but no place to meet.

I decided that I would love to host those two with me and my buddy. 3 guys and one lady friend? Hell yeah! So we set a date and time. Unfortunately, we could only meet on weekdays so anytime I hosted I had to take time away from the office.

When the day came and they walked in, I couldn't help but notice that they both were very sexy and looked ready to go. Jennifer a very voluptuous lady in her early 40's, blond about 5'8 and attractive. Tyler, 6'1, about 190, was absolutely masculine, muscular and very handsome.

After introductions, it didn't take long for them to join my buddy and I. We had been playing naked before they had arrived. They got naked pretty quick. The next thing I know there were hands and tits and cocks everywhere.

Jennifer took turns sucking each of us while Tyler would allow one of us to suck him. Jennifer leaned back on the sofa and started rubbing her clit while watching us boys play for a while. Then we all turned our attention to her.

As she sat half on and half off the sofa and then she ended up having Tyler fuck her while she was sucking my cock and my buddy was licking and sucking on her nipples. After a few minutes we switched places and my buddy moved in and began fucking and licking her very wet pussy.

Now, Tyler was getting sucked and I was sucking and licking her nipples. After more touching and playing it was my turn. I went down on Jennifer while finger fucking her at the same time and then sucking on her clit and then fucked her. She seemed to enjoy a hard pounding which we all gave her.

Tyler ended up back in front of Jennifer and then they moved to the floor. Tyler laid on his back and Jennifer climbed on him and rode him home so to speak. ( I ended up doing that with Tyler once too but thats another time and another story).

While Jennifer was riding Tyler, both my buddy and I shot loads of cum on her face and breasts (which she said she loved). Some of it even shot on Tyler. As she shivered and climaxed on Tyler, he began talking dirty to her and then he came inside her.

It was a hot time had by all. After that first visit we meet a few times after that. Sometimes it was just Jennifer, my buddy and me and sometimes it was just us boys.

Either way, we all enjoyed it. And of course because of the virus we haven't connected in a while. Maybe 2021 will hold another adventure that I can share with you.

Stay Safe.

This topic was edited
RE:My first MMMF foursome

This is a great story. Found myself grabbing myself as you suggested. Hot, and you are a great looking guy which adds to the pleasure of imagining the event....

This post was edited

Wow you totally captured our play time. I wish we could do it again soon...but unfortunately I think Tyler moved away. He had a nice big cock and jenn was sexy and hot.

This post was edited

Wow you totally captured our play time. I wish we could do it again soon...but unfortunately I think Tyler moved away. He had a nice big cock and jenn was sexy and hot.

Mmm. So now we get to see two of the organs of delight, imagining them sliding in and out of mouths and asses and a bonus vagina. Pawing at myself again....

This post was edited
RE:My first MMMF foursome mmmmmmmmmmmmm You made me cum as I read your story..............

Hot encounter all mine seem to involve just men mmm be fun to throw in a f in the bunch.

This post was edited

That sounds fucking hot.

This post was edited