Caught

I had been driving down through Northern and Western France for some days, maybe 9 or 10, sleeping in the van with only one night in a B&B so I could shower. I was looking for a house to buy and not having any luck. The night I spent in the B&B I had spanked my cock raw as I was used to cumming off at least once a day if not more but by now I was full and needed release.
I arrived at the Naturist camp site later than intended, hungry and grimy from long hours driving. Clothes off, found a pitch, quick meal whilst it was still light and then headed for the shower block, my cock half stiff in anticipation. The site was sparsely occupied as it was still early in the season and the shower block was empty. The showers were open and arranged around the walls of a tiled room, thankfully the water was hot and I quickly washed my hair and body and started rubbing my cock.
It felt good and by now I was rigid, skin back, tugging my balls with one hand whilst my other pumped my cock, not too fast but quite firmly. I leaned back and let the water hit my cock and balls. I knew it wasn't going to be too long.
I felt the spunk rising and I shut my eyes revelling in the sensation as with a little cry, I came. Days of pent up juice came ribboning out, spurt after spurt, glazing the floor to be washed into the drain by the water. I opened my eyes to watch it and there in the doorway was a woman, armed with a mop and clad in overalls, watching me.
'It closes at 9' she said.
'OK, sorry' I replied as I squeezed the last drops of semen off the end of my cock and transferred them to my mouth without thinking.
'Pas de problem' she said with a shrug and began to mop the floor.

This topic was edited
RE:Caught

It seemed like she has caught others doing the same thing and completely unfazed by it. Glad you got the release you needed!

This post was edited