RE:holding your cock

For sure! I am always feeling my cock. We are nudists so we are naked at home 99%f the time.

This post was edited

Yup! I do this all the time too. Its an ease of access thing. I am always fondling my cock and rolling my balls around in my hand. It just feels so good. Being uncut I am also always tugging at my foreskin and stretching it out. Doesn't always result in a boner, but its always nice when it does get me boned up, or at least bigger and fatter. Of course there are times when naked when its not always cool but for me, I am usually naked around my partner or like minded buds so if i should get hard, it's cool.

This post was edited

Yep, when I am naked cant keep my hands off of my cock and balls. Love playing with myself, after all it is hanging free and so easy to access.

This post was edited

Same here my friend. I think every guy holds and plays with their cock when they are nude.
How can you resist that!!!!! :)

This post was edited

I tend to pull on my ball sack when nude~
Bill

This post was edited

I often drive home from work without pants and like to massage balls. Of course my dick gets attention also.

This post was edited

I'm always holding my balls when naked without thinking... got banned from the TN chat room more than once because of it!!

This post was edited

Does anyone else cup their balls and cock while they sleep? I find myself holding my cock all the time.

This post was edited

Absolutely! Generally my penis gets cold since my foreskin no longer does the job.

This post was edited

I totally do have my cock in hand almost all the time, when I'm nude or bottomless too. Like you, that is 99% of the time at home, too! Just feels so natural and normal. I do also masturbate at least twice a day too... and I don't bother with privacy when I do either! Lol

This post was edited