Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

Licking Dripping Seedlings

I absolutely love to watch my partner getting fucked hard bareback and licking that guys cum from my bf's hole. It's the most amazing feeling and so erotic to be a part of!

This topic was edited
RE:Licking Dripping Seedlings

One of the great sexual pleasures in life is to eat sperm/semen/cum from your partner's hole. Just think about it: the cum has been inside the man who delivered it, it has been inside your partner's hole, and now you are eating it and it is inside you. Just a beautiful thing. So delicious.

This post was edited
RE:Licking Dripping Seedlings

That's fucking hot cum sucked out of my hole. I would do anything I was asked if that was done to me

This post was edited