DIY Fantasy

Wife and I are married 15+ years. Recently we began exploring each others fantasies and experimenting. We have grown closer sharing these experiences together. And you only live once!

This morning she took care of one of mine from my bucket list, we were having fun so for her turn, I asked her what she wanted. And I asked, of anything you've been able to think of, what would turn you on most. So there's this one that has only come up a couple of times and she never really talked about it. Today she said she thinks that this would be amazing. She wants to be blindfolded and laid out with honey or chocolate, could be whipped cream all over her. She wants 3, 4, 5... people of my choice to lick it off of her. And she wants more people around watching. No sex but oral sex, fingers, whatever else goes.

How can we make this happen. We have never been to a swingers club, but I imagine going a couple times, meeting some people we could set something like this up? My wife is 36, petite, beautiful, tan... and sexxxy. I don't think finding volunteers would be hard.

Has anyone done anything similar? How did it go?

This topic was edited
RE:DIY Fantasy

This sounds hot

This post was edited