We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
Best way to ease into it
I will spare you from the details but Im my recent journey into nudism, I have been encouraged by some people that a good next step is for me to attend some
Kind of swingers event or sex club or something where things of that nature are taking place around me. I have spent a lot of time thinking about these things but have had little to no actual exposure to them. So these are my questions: how do I find something going on around me? What do I look for as a person who is really wanting to observe? Are there experienced people on here who would be willing to have a conversation with me to help move forward?
Thanks in advance.



