A NewLifestyle as a Nudist/Swinger

How About You??? Nudism is the Freedom from clothes that has a refreshing feeling.
Yes, it seems joining here has served to heighten my attraction for living clothes free and I actually just cant seem to get enough of it right now. Does being a member of this community have that effect on you?

I spend most of my naked time in the backyard and in the spa on the patio with a casual naked adventure outdoors away from home. I always enjoyed sharing nudism with others that felt the same way. After years of trying to explain to others how great the feeling of the wind and sun on your naked body can be it is just good to be able to enjoy it with other nudist that already know that feeling.

Being a member of TN has helped me on so many levels..I) no more body shaming myself naked2) feeling comfortable being naked around other nudist 3) making friends in the group who embrace the nudist lifestyle. For a guy who was constantly belittling himself for not being "good enough", this new found confidence is a godsend. And the guys I have met here have pushed me along this great journey.

This topic was edited
RE:A NewLifestyle as a Nudist/Swinger

For my GF and myself, our nudism lead to our first time swinging. We were naked at a party and one thing led to another. Once the girls started playing around, and we started watching and masturbating, it was on.

We swapped for blow jobs only that time, but it led to more fun down the road and we have full swapped many times. Sometimes I tell my GF, "It's time to call our friends, I need her pussy". She likes the way he fucks her so it works out great.

Would never have happened if we were not nudists.

This post was edited