Don't try this at home

As I walked through the house, I heard a knock on the door. I rushed to open it. A service technician had come to repair the water heater. I had forgotten that I didn't have clothes on. I realized it when I saw him grinning. I explained that I 'm a nudist and that I like to spend as much time nude as possible. He said he didn't mind.

It didn't take him long to fix the water heater. He explained that he only needed to replace a module to fix it. He went on to ask me questions about the nudist lifestyle. He explained to me about the gay lifestyle in turn.

Suddenly, he dropped a screwdriver on the floor at his feet. I think he did it on purpose. I bent down to pick it up. I could see a bulge in his pants. I stared at it for a few seconds before pulling his zipper down. His cock sprang out of his pants in front of my face. I sucked it passionately. He would grab me by the back of the head occasionally forcing his cock all the way into my mouth.

I stopped sucking him and bent over sticking my head in the clothes dryer. I reached back and pulled out the butt plug I had been wearing. The butt plug enlarged my anus greatly allowing his huge cock to enter easily. He shoved his big cock way up my rectum thrusting in and out. I could feel his hands caressing my ass. I could tell he had a lot of experience fucking ass. Finally, after climaxing, he said "done."

This topic was edited
RE:Don't try this at home

hot encounter

This post was edited

I wish I could get that lucky

This post was edited

Actually, I'd really like to try that at home.

This post was edited