Another new parlor

I went to another new massage parlor the other day. I.m surprised how many there are around. This one was one of my favorites though. She was decent looking and did a quick back rub before tickling and teasing my ass. Then she asked me to turn over. I love this part of the massage. Im laying there completely naked in front of a total stranger. My cock right there. Then she rubs all around and finally touches my cock. She started gently at fist. I squeezed her ass and tugged down her pants and pushed my hand between her legs. I found her pussy and just used my fingers to explore her hole and lips.
Now what happened next is a first for me. I felt her slide a finger over my asshole and just gently rub it. Then I felt her push her finger into me. Not just the tip but her whole finger. I love anal play so moaned in approval. She pulled her finger out momentarily and slide two fingers back in. I couldnt take it any more and shot my load all over.
Next time Ill see if shell try a third finger or maybe even try ti get fisted. I cant wait.

This topic was edited
RE:Another new parlor

Wow mine never did anything. I mean the women massages. One male massage yes he fingered me , what a great time.

This post was edited