Body hair

We all have our own preferences, for ourselves and for what arouses us when seeing others. My own preference is completely shaven for my pubic area, scrotum, bum hole and cheeks and most of my other body hair thinned out or completely removed. I find shaving helps to keep me aroused and helps me to get more satisfying orgasms. For many years I worked occasionally as a nude model. At some venues, the instructor preferred some pubic hair for modesty but I always shaved my bum and bollock bag.
I have a big bum for a man - I am 5 feet 7 inches, 145 lbs and 37-33-39 - and like to show it. In the showers and men's rooms at swimming pools I loved to show my smooth cheeks and hole at every opportunity to help keep me erect and ready for masturbation, solo or with anyone like-minded. Where I live, ladies are allowed in the men's rooms which I find even more arousing. Similarly on the nudist beach near to where I used to live. Some men and women would focus their attention on my arse hole, some on my testicles and penis.
I would love to hear other readers' preferences and why.

This topic was edited
RE:Body hair

I'm shaved from the neck down. I feel that a smooth body looks better.

This post was edited

Generally speaking, I love the shaved look. I feel nuder than nude. Personally I prefer my men shaved. It highlights his cock more. Besides, when I am sucking a guy off, I find pubic hairs in my nose and mouth quite distracting. And when my tongue (or fingers) is working down his shaft and to his balls and ass, I enjoy a nice smooth transition.

BUT ... my boyfriend really likes a bush, so I am growing mine back to see what it will look like. I will trim my bush, but if he wants me in a bush, I will try it. We are both nudists and are nude the vast majority of the time. I am okay with a bush. The rest of my body will remain smooth, so it will be an interesting contrast.

This post was edited

We are fans of neatly trimmed and or shaved everywhere

This post was edited

I have shaved for many years. I started first just trimming with clippers. Seemed like every other trim was shorter and shorter until I just started shaving. However, I couldnt shave against the grain as that caused many ingrown hairs, so then I upgraded to waxing. Then that started getting expensive and I ran a cross a Groupon deal for laser hair removal. I just finished my last session of 9 and Im extremely happy I went that route. Not only am I completely smooth, but I also enjoyed someone in my personal space and handling my jewels, an occasional rub or stroke is always great when its not expected ;-)

This post was edited

For me, as fine as possible without making the trim obvious. Usually that means a #2 or #3 trimmer blade (6 or 9 mm, I think) as any less than that means the hairs don't overlap and the trimming is obvious. I hand pluck the pubes except for the shortest ones so they blend with the body (the shorter ones also seem thinner).

I like it this way as the volume is reduced without being obviously altered. If I'm not nude I may be in a very brief swim suit and I've always avoided the risk of overflow, and once in a nude environment no-one judges anyway. It's easy and cost-effective to maintain and it doesn't matter if I don't get around to maintaining for a while as there's no stubble or the like.

I did accidentally use a shorter trimmer attachment than usual for this summer and considered epilating everything with my wife's machine but couldn't endure the discomfort and the time required to do it properly. I ended up using it sparingly on my chest resulting in a lighter-than-usual look that wasn't to bad but to get to 100% clean would have been a long process. It has to pass multiple times to get all hairs so a few passes over everywhere got some in an even fashion. Perhaps a bit at a time might be something to try in the future.

This post was edited