I have always loved panties but now I'm new to mens thongs

I have always loved panties but now I'm new to mens thongs... Ever since I can remember I have sniffed stolen jerked off in and worn dirty women's panties... The wetter the better... But I've recently bought my first pair of men's thongs... I love em!

This topic was edited
RE:I have always loved panties but now I'm new to mens thongs

This is nice.

I dont wear underwear anymore. I did own some thong and still have them. For fun sometimes Im still wearing one at home. But I feel way better without any underwear.

I did wear a swim thing this week, at a hotel pool. The thing was white too. I do wear one when I cant be naked. Bare butt cheeks are a way to go. So comfy.

Do you own swim thong ? You should try. Way better than brief and even better that shorts.

This post was edited

This is nice.

I dont wear underwear anymore. I did own some thong and still have them. For fun sometimes Im still wearing one at home. But I feel way better without any underwear.

I did wear a swim thing this week, at a hotel pool. The thing was white too. I do wear one when I cant be naked. Bare butt cheeks are a way to go. So comfy.

Do you own swim thong ? You should try. Way better than brief and even better that shorts.

This post was edited

Love them

This post was edited

I moved on from thongs to g-strings,

This post was edited