RE: And Again!

PamelaFrank Lloyd Wright would be proud of this architecture . . . oh those lines!

This post was edited

Awesome ass picture !

This post was edited

This post was edited
RE: Rear of the year

I'm in as, long as you limit it to members of this site who have uploaded pics and notrandomly selected pics of people whodo not have membership.

This post was edited

damn this group died

This post was edited

I'm in as, long as you limit it to members of this site who have uploaded pics and notrandomly selected pics of people whodo not have membership.Yes I'll go with that as long as members upload photos of their rear. Until then I'm uploading interesting rears I have seen on the net, to keep the pot boiling.

This post was edited

I'm in as, long as you limit it to members of this site who have uploaded pics and notrandomly selected pics of people whodo not have membership.Yes I'll go with that as long as members upload photos of their rear. Until then I'm uploading interesting rears I have seen on the net, to keep the pot boiling.

So for the rear of the year are we supposed to upload picstures of our butts in the group pictures section or in this thread?

This post was edited

I too would love to show you my bottom.

This post was edited

joerievalu, how did you get the graphic into the posting? I did a copy and paste, but it didn't take effect. I see no way to attach a file to a posting.

This post was edited

Here's mine

This post was edited