Simple rules right?

My wife and I are very new to trying this lifestyle out. So new that we haven't done anything yet. We have set a couple of boundaries so far but I do feel like we might be missing a whole lot. So far we only have two:

We have to know what the other is doing and when.

We must be safe (eg condoms where needed)

I think that second point needs to be set a little better. Like is it condoms all the time with others? Like what if the guy has a vasectomy and a clean bill of health? What if the woman had her tubes tied and a clean bill of health? Does that mean condoms are not needed? Part of me wants to say no, but at the same time does sex between us become less special if we are bareback with others? See not that easy.

I think that boundaries are good. I also think that pushing them as you discover yourselves is also good. So should we say only soft swaps in the beginning and as we progress penetration can happen? I think a full swap is possible earlier on. So I think the discussion is fully valid and needs to happen before we slide to someone else.

I am interested in hearing how other couples deal with these kind of things so I will be going through the forums. If anyone wants to also point me in a few directions here that would be cool too. This is just an exciting and nerve wrecking time, and I can't wait to see what's next for us!

This topic was edited
No replies yet.