I'm not a crossdresser

However, I do like to wear skirts. I wouldn't say I know a lot about fashion. I have bought my wife more dresses than she has bought herself and loves what I select for her. Most times I go for something that she can wear in professional and everyday settings. Sometimes I get her stuff that is more fun for nudist events. As for me I am kinda your average T-shirt and jeans guy who doesn't want to think too much about what I wear. I did buy myself a utilikilt on a lark and even wore it to a Celtic fest one year. It was amazing.

Guys, skirts are not just for women. They allow you to be more free while still being covered. Also, when the temperatures are warmer you can get a nice breeze just when you needed it. Depending on the skirt you can hide yourself if you are in a prudish setting, or show off if you are in a more fun setting. With how the politics of drag shows and such are going, I urge each and everyone of you to give skirts a chance.

This topic was edited
RE:I'm not a crossdresser

Oh yes ! Very nice and very hot. And I know what you're talking about. More guys (married bi guys) in particular, should try on a pair of heels and stay in them for an hour or so. When I put on a pair, my heart rate goes over a 100, and suddenly you drop all your inhibitions and your cock stands at full blown attention. Your libido goes off the charts and yes, I enjoy "strutting" in heels for married bi males also, but way too far between. Alone or better with others, get into a stroke session an tell me you won't get attention. I think a lot of guys are afraid they may like it (a lot), so they don't explore the idea. I have had many convs with other married bi males here and many times when I mention Stockings and heels', they bow out. Hey , everybody to their thing, and don't knock it till you tried it.

This post was edited
RE:I'm not a crossdresser

Wearing skirts is an awesome feeling. I have a orange satiny skirt I wear sometimes to the store. It is a bit long, so I roll the top down to make it shorter and always wear my cocky, ball rings and glansrings under the skirt. After I roll the top, it becomes very short and usually my balls will hang out and ass cheeks show. One time while shopping, a young couple were following me and I could hear them talking and how much my attire was turning them on. I went thru checkout and they were still behind me talking almost to me as they were saying they would love to see whats under my skirt. I was just about at my vehicle as they approyme and started the conversation by saying how hot I look Tim my skirt. I had unlocked my car, put my bags in the backseat bending over so they could see my bare ass. I opened my front door as they continued to remark how well they liked seeing me like this. As I opened the front door, I turned around and sat on edge of the seat talking to them. It was obvious I was wearing my rings now and they were all smiles seeing my balls and cock all ringed up. The guy asked if he could see it better, so I lifted the skirt and showed my entire cock area. He reached over and touched my balls with the 3 rings on them and said how much he liked this. He then touched the tip of my cock and it began to get hard.(btw, when I have my glansrings on and I get erect, my glans becomes sooo big and sensitive.) Their eyes got big and their smiles bigger as I grew to my hardest. The female asked if she could touch me and of course I said yes. She looked at her male friend and he nodded approval so she reached over and put her hand over and around my cock. (Now remember we are at my car in the park lot of the store). She touched verrry lightly at first, then grabbed and stroked in earnest. She stroked about 10-15 strokes, then did something I never dreamed of. She bent over and took my hard cock in her mouth, right there in the open lot. Oooohhhh man this was the hottest thing ever happened to me. I exploded in her mouth and when finished, she got off my cock and gave her male friend a huge French kiss giving him some of my cum . She then bent over and gave me some with a kiss too. They thanked me very very much and walked away. This is a TRUE STORY!!!

This post was edited