went to camp today it was 76f outside

crazy weather but today warm and 76f sun shining bright so i headed for camp to lay out and tan some by pool and wander nude. was surprised there was 6 of us at the pool area tanning and nude so hot a few were at they're camp sites as i drove in so others had same idea but my idea was not only get some sun but some cock too. i laid out for about a hour no one was stirring much the pool to cold but i played with myself discreetly just to get a erection and maybe someone attention, didn't take long a guy that must have slipped in while i was sunning was sitting in a chair directly across fondly his cock too . i stood up and motioned with my head toward the outdoor shower to see if he would follow i guess my hard cock singled my attention and in the shower we talked a few minutes and i reached down and grabbed his cock stroking it and he grabbed mine i was so horny i'm surprised i didn't shoot my load but we finally got close and started frotting with his hand in control . some heavy kissing when he said suck me i told him to sit on the bench and i got on my knees i stoked him a little and his cock not bigger than mind got stiff and i started licking his head than ran my tongue down his shaft working my tongue back up to his head he was thick and ready as i deepthroated his cock it felt good and i could tell he was enjoying my wet lips . i didn't time it but he didn't last long and he filled my mouth with his thick cum . i ran my tongue down his shaft a few more time as he lost some of his erection fondling his sac. my turn next as i sat my ass on the bench i was still hard but he stroked me a few times and than licked my pee hole which was leaking pre cum than swallowed my little hard cock as he rubbed my thighs and sac i could tell he was enjoying my smooth cock and sac he had a smooth sac and a very trimmed bush i did my best to hold off as long as possible but my cum just flowed he too swallowed my load . we sat on the bench afterwards kissing and sharing the cum left over and him rubbing my smooth body and nips finally bending over and licking and sucking both of them . after we wandered over to the hot tub to soak till he had to leave but not before swapping numbers and plans to meet up again . after he left i walked the trail never know twice in a day is a bonus but everyone else seems lazy or just there to tan and get out nude after the cold.

This topic was edited
RE:went to camp today it was 76f outside

That camp sounds like a fun place..maybe I should give a visit one day

This post was edited