driving naked

Ive driven naked many times but always cautiously, either at night or in quiet areas.

Anyway I decided to be less apologetic, So Friday I drove back home in broad daylight in busy rush hour traffic with people walking past, not a stitch on. I then got out the car and went into the house naked in full view of the stationary traffic on the main road

This topic was edited
RE:driving naked

Good on ya.

I drove most of the way home from Nudefest

This post was edited

i still need to come for a cuppa

This post was edited

Driving naked is soooo much fun and exciting. I have driven as little as 2 miles to store or as much as 4-5 hours traveling. I will go thru drive thrus naked, toll booths naked and in downtown traffic naked so much fun. Wish I had someone to share my fun!

This post was edited

I've driven naked manytimes, usually over longer distances. I have driven naked through a drive-thro Mc Donalds, Through town centers and many other places. One fun time was in an open-top car I had hired on hoilday.

This post was edited

Nude driving is great- whenever I head off to the nude beach - about 2 hours away- I cant help getting naked as soon as I set off and do the drive nude.

I also go out a night sometimes - leaving all my clothes at home just a pair of shoes and keys! One thing Ive learnt though is to adjust the internal lights in my car. I pulled over once in a picnic spot with a few other vehicles around, turned off the ignition and all the lights came on! After a panic getting the lights to switch off a guy knocks on my window and peers in - I panicked and was about to just drive off when I noticed that he was actually police. I was terrified but opened the window and he just told me to cover up. When I explained that I couldnt he ran a car check and then followed me back home. Scary but nothing more happened fortunately.

This post was edited