Viewing cams

Why do I get 'will connect to cam as soon as it's available so you can get in the action?' This happens on all cams I attempt to watch.

This topic was edited
RE:Viewing cams

Going to need more information than just that. Like are you viewing on your phone or a computer. PC or Mac. What browser? Can't help guide you until we know the issue.

This post was edited

whatever it was, somebody fixed it. thanks

This post was edited

Mistaken, still there.

"Your live stream will play automatically as soon as it's available.
Get ready to be part of the action.''

Have used the same pc since joining the site. No problems until the site had tech issues with video. Never a problem before.

This post was edited

If you can give me the information I asked for earlier I might be able to help. Otherwise click on the "Report a bug" button. Just know they are likely going to ask you similar questions so just saying you get an error screen with no furth context is not likely to help you out.

This post was edited

I've used chrome on my pc for TN and TS ever since I joined the site. Have no issues on any other site. Found out I'm not the only one having this issue.

This post was edited

I have the same issues for the past weeks. i have changed browser and rebooted as i was asked...but to no avail. Was beginning to think I had been black listed until I found out more people have same issues.

This post was edited

Here is a message that a moderator typed in the chat room one day and it solved my problem
If you can't see cams/log off site/clear your history/reboot/log back in using password/click over 18 in the cookie popup. that should fix it.

Make sure to click on the over 18 when it pops up when you log on

This post was edited

Once you have fixed the problem I find that when I click on a cam I get the same message for a few seconds and then the cam will come on.

This post was edited

Thank You! For your courteous reply and the simple fix!

This post was edited

I noticed this issue on the sister site earlier. Though it seemed more like a streaming thing. Like the video would buffer then start playing. This site isn't the best optimized and if you don't have a super fast connection then yeah you would have to clear things on your computer.

This post was edited