RE: What kind of piercing do you have?

My 8-rung ladder is now a 10-rung Jacobs ladder. Pics to follow after the healing is completed

This post was edited

Well, since this last post, I went up to a 2ga and loving it. I guess the next step will be a 0ga!

This post was edited

I currntly have an eight "rung" Jacob's Ladder. My future plans are to expand it to up to 20 rungs, a PA and a few hafadas.I have five ring ladder and a PA

This post was edited

I've had a PA for four years and have sized up to a 00000g circular barbell. It's wonderful!

This post was edited

0 gauge PA here.

This post was edited

10 g bar left nipple

This post was edited

2G titanium horse shoe PA.

This post was edited

both nipples 10gauge, and a 00gauge pa

This post was edited

Called my piercer yesterday to talk about a Guiche or a Lorum. He said to do both. I have done my research on tribalectic.com and have chatted with guys who have them. My piercer said they are both very different piercings but about the same for healing and/or rejection. I told him I like to wear a c0ckring and he told me to take several with me so he can get correct placement. Now for the timing. I will likely do something around Christmas as I will be off for a few days and not have to worry about sitting at my desk all day. I also have to time things around a spring beach vacation to ensure enough time before I expose the piercing to the sea.

This post was edited

I have a 00g (10mm) pa ..... love the weight of it...I had my septum done but everyone said it made me look scary ... not good for a nice cuddly daddybear

This post was edited