Recent encounter

As a courier driver, I often have to collect packages from people's homes. Almost always the person will be fully clothed. Occasionally i am greeted with a guy only in a robe or towel wrapped round their waist. Just a few days ago, I got a surprise when a guy answered just in a well filled jockstrap. I felt overdressed, lol. I had to get his signature for the collection and as I handed him my phone, I remarked that he had good taste in underwear. He smiled and replied he just pulled them on just in case he offended me. I assured him I wasn't offended but liked what I saw.
With that, he slipped his jock off --- I could feel my cock expand, but could only smile and wish him a nice day as I am on a tight timetable and tracked by the company, so couldn't hang around. Spent the next few miles with a straining bulge. Damn, wish that was a drop off at the end of my day instead.
hoping for another visit to that address!

This topic was edited
RE:Recent encounter

Very nice story. I answered the door once with nothing but a boner and a cock ring. It was our mail lady, but she didn't say a thing. I had to sign for that also.

This post was edited
RE:Recent encounter

If I had that job I'd be hoping for an encounter like that every day, even though not being able to take a few minutes to enjoy it would be pretty frustrating. Good for that customer, and good for you for speaking up.

This post was edited