Visit at Haulover Beach (Dec 10-12 2023)

As the title says, I visited Haulover beach these days. Was fun.

I am straight, but with exhibitionism tendencies.

A couple years ago I started wearing short shorts from the women section. Impossible to find those at mens section.
I hate too much leg covering.
I also started doing my own cutoff. Trying to get low raise shorts.

Something I always loved was seeing someones lower butt cheeks while wearing a short short. Very sexy. Started wearing some own cutoff like this at home. And truly feel comfortable in it.
I dared more than once riding my bicycle with some short shorts in my area in the evening. Was fun, not many people, trying to stay out of troubles.

This weekend I spent in Miami Beach, I was like, what the hell, be yourself.
I wore my cutoff every day, while wearing very low, it just covers my butt cheeks, but outside of the hotel, I raised it to where it should sit displaying probably 1cm of my butt cheeks, sometimes wore it higher. Took the bus to reach Haulover nude section.

Once arriving near the beach, I changed for another outfit, very small crop top, and micro short cutoff to be a thong in denim. Loved it. Very sexy. Did change in the restroom. I did not receive any bad look. Walked along the paved walkway that way, not a single disapproving look.

When arriving on the beach, took the package out in full display and have the belt part of this short holding everything straight up.
Was very arousing to show off that way.

I got a few nice comments from some guys, until last day, when arriving, a group of 4 people, one guy, a 3 women.
There was very little amount of people as it was cloudy and windy, but warm.
One lady came to me and asked me question about my cutoff short shorts, telling me her girlfriend wants it.
I told her about it. She found it so sexy. I told her she could rub my butt if she wanted. She did.
Was really nice.

I had a nice semi erection too.

When leaving, I was hard, and the cockring and head ring were on display. She asked again. Nice talked.
First time Im raising such attention, and approval too. Was nice moment, and it made my day.
I wish this would happen more often.

Was a blast, and I hope I can go again there soon. Always a good time.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.