Tales of Erotica and Fantasy

Diary of a Cuckolded Husband

So I was lying in bed, staring at the ceiling, while my wife got dressed for her date. I was in a funk and I was feeling pretty low, and as much as I was trying to hide it from her, she noticed.

"I'm going to be out late," she said, as she brushed her hair in the bathroom mirror. "And you shouldn't wait up."

"Okay."

"You sure you're going to be okay by yourself?"

"Yeah."

She was going to see her new lover. Or her "fuck buddy" as she preferred to call him. A 22 year-old who worked construction and who fucked her like a jackhammer every time he got his cock near her. And it was probably only a matter of time before he made a baby in her belly.

"Because I don't have to go out," she said. "If you'd rather have me stay home."

"No, no," I said, shaking my head. "It's fine."

She stopped brushing her hair and looked at me through the reflection in the mirror. She studied my face, and I'm sure she knew that I was feeling pretty crappy about myself.

"He makes me happy," she said.

I knew that. "I'm glad."

"But so do you."

"Thanks."

She turned around, and I was struck by how beautiful she was. She looked amazing, and the sight of her took my breath away, like it always did. My wife was 27 years old, with an hourglass figure and a full, sexy face. And long, luxurious hair that she usually wore in a ponytail.

Read more
https://sexystories.hornytime.online/diary-of-a-cuckolded-husband/

This topic was edited
No replies yet.