Which

Which is best: Shaved or Hairy? Mine was shaved for most of 2012 as was the rest of my body. Then I let the hair grow back for the winter] Now it's spring it is decisiaon time. Should I shave for the summer or stay hairy?

This topic was edited
RE: Which

smoothie, very hot ..

This post was edited

which is best? i love the smooth look!

This post was edited

Since I feel like I know you pretty well by now; my advice is go back to smooth. (We're at the "delicate age" where we don't need any more gray hair.)

This post was edited

Am shaved . . . with a small vagina hair spot in pube area . . . so? Shaved, smooth, designed . . . of course tops.

This post was edited

Shaved is my favorite for me & my partners! I want my partners to have shaved balls but trimmed short above the package is OK, just don't like long & bushy.

This post was edited

Which is best: Shaved or Hairy? Mine was shaved for most of 2012 as was the rest of my body. Then I let the hair grow back for the winter] Now it's spring it is decisiaon time. Should I shave for the summer or stay hairy?I like both. Currently I am shaved and enjoying the added sensations it gives me!

This post was edited

Smoooooooooothhhhh

This post was edited

Which is best: Shaved or Hairy? Mine was shaved for most of 2012 as was the rest of my body. Then I let the hair grow back for the winter] Now it's spring it is decisiaon time. Should I shave for the summer or stay hairy?I asked that last spring. In May I shaved off every bit of hair from the neck down and have stayed smooth ever since. It was in good time to get a small tattoo where my pubes would have been.

This post was edited

I prefer hairy

This post was edited

stay hairy, more natural the way it was intended. that's just my opinion.

This post was edited