RE: measuring

Wolf3537 - LOL very funny wish it were trueNakedbudman and newinterest101 - thanks for the info on how to properly measure your penis.So I'm 3.5 inches soft on this cold November 2nd just sitting infront of computer goofing off.But hard I'm 6.5 almost 7 when I'm rock hard.sorry about the pics I had to use my web cam to take the pics.Just uploading pics now so give em a day to post
Perfect size for me to sit on.

This post was edited

golemsa - I'll just have to take a few more pics and post them ;)
hdjb62- O MY! ;)

This post was edited

There is a pic of me measuring mine in the group album. I put the tape to the side for the camera. It shows 5 inches erect. I'm a lot smaller when flaccid. Last summer I surveyed 100's of men on two very big nude beaches. I came out average.I found a website witch says what is the size of the average penis. It is: https://www.bodyandsoul.com.au/sex+dating/sexual+health/is+your+penis+normalr,25351 (look for "Is your penis normal")It distinguishes between Showers and Growers. Showers hang large when flaccid but don't grow much when erect. As we know Growers are very different. They blow up like a balloon. So (it says) the right statistic is for the erect penis. The average is 5 to 6 inches (13 to 15 cm) with a circumference of 3 to 5 inches (8 to 13 cm). That makes me average. But, like most growers, I'm small when flaccid.

This post was edited