RE:swallowing own cum

I didn't know that there are guys who eat their own cum until I met my boyfriend. He once showed me that he could give himself a blowjob and eat his cum. I was more impressed with his stretching than he did. After that experience, he sometimes asks me for Cum Eating Instructions footjungle has many videos of how to do it. I like doing this because I dominate my boyfriend in these moments. I enjoy the feeling of bossiness. I also don't like the taste of cum, so I'm glad that my boyfriend eats it on his own.

This post was edited

whats stopping you?

This post was edited

All the time. Love the stuff. I eat it out of my girls pussy and she loves it. I lick it off of her tits. When I jack off, I sometimes catch it on plate or in a glass if I plan on eating it. I have also cum on pizza, pasta, and waffles. Sometimes I jack off just to eat a load.

This post was edited

yes my wife loves to have me lick her pussy clean after filling her up,she also gets great joy of watching me clean her after taking her lover and filling her with his cum.

This post was edited

Nice !!

This post was edited

I eat my own cum. like cum out of my friends pussy

This post was edited

like liking cum off a cock

This post was edited

Before prostate operations when I could cum I liked to squirt on a saltine cracker and then eat it. The crunch provided a great sensation.

This post was edited

Before prostate operations when I could cum I liked to squirt on a saltine cracker and then eat it. The crunch provided a great sensation.

Have you thought about or tried using a specially made catheter to inject (its smooth and exactly the right shape and length) artificial or actual semen so when you do ejaculate (soft or hard) you produce a load? I know from hearing stories from guys who have done it and do it that its weird the first couple of times then you just happen to do it with the right audience and the reaction changes the whole dynamic and they realize no one else has to know anything other than its a cum shot, one guy had his buddy make him a nice load, mixed it half and half with the artificial stuff cause it has a gelling agent that keeps the whole load together and not broken down into water and goo which it will do quite quickly otherwise but they both get off on the sharing and resharing... either in person together but often after the fact when he tells his buddy donor what he did with it where and with whom. Milking it out often makes the donor done for the night so there's a nice balance and give and take they both appreciate.

This post was edited

I have tried my own cum a couple of times. Not a huge fan of the taste. Then again you don't have to be and still have fun. The only reason I can see for not trying it is if you are worried if you are gay or bi. it doesn't have to be so black and white. Think of it as doing something you would ask of someone else. Besides if you ever kissed your partner after she got a blowjob chances are very good you have had at least a little of your own cum.

This post was edited