RE: Threesome

I've only ever had one MMF threesome (guess the fact that I'm gay may contribute) but enjoyed it enough to want another. He was bi, and started by sucking my cock before he fucked her in the ass and pussy whilst she was sucking my cock. The she sat on my cock so I fucked her, then she said she wanted my to watch me fucking her b/f so I bent him over the bed and fucked him. Finally we both spunked over her tits. I think we all three enjoyed the experience.More than gay, you sound bisexual to me mate.

So this is a weird thing for gay dudes. Most of us figured out young, and pushed women out of the way as a reaction to homopobia and the many women who think that trying to bed their college gay friend or roommate by codersion, force, or deception was a good way to "stay safe". I am not the norm, i had women as partners, gf, younger and older, so many men so much time, but after 15 years no pussy, when I got rock hard watching a woman bating and cumming (as did I),. and then shoot that load.with an orgasm that felt like 20 years old again, that was weird for me, because i didnt expect it. I am cool with anytning now.

But I call myself gay, it was what i fought for, theres nothing wrong with it, i am used to it, and most importantly, we don't get to define others. I usally follow up with "technically bisexual" now, but it would take a relationship with a man and a woman (could be sexual) and ongoing before I would give in/

This post was edited