RE: TS ASSHOLES

had some interaction with aarabnudist as well. he wanted to know if he could stay at my house. just a bit much out of the gate.

This post was edited
RE:TS ASSHOLES

I have one for your list - he's AACNude2019. He decided to leave every group that didn't have recent activity, or more specifically activity on a topic he chose. No problem in that. But before leaving he put a tirade in each of the groups saying just what he thought of it. (And I thought we are supposed to be kind and respect each other even if we don't agree with them.) So I thought I'd save him the trouble of dissing and then leaving other groups which I moderate by throwing him out. Sorry AACNude2019 but you brought it on yourself.

PS I can't tell him direct because he blocked me.

This post was edited

On a lighter note: How's this?

This post was edited

Some members consider me a bit "hard-line" & callous. Others consider me an asshole! But I try to give everyone the benefit-of-doubt and mention to them that they have been a member for 'so many years' and don't even have a avatar photo, no other photos (nude or clothed) and usually they are not even certified. Some ignore me, others thank me and do upgrade their profile and a few others actually message me and tell me I am wrong for even suggesting that they upload a photo. So the majority I find do improve their profiles. A few people do not and I either ignore them or just refuse their friend request. For those that are belligerent about my comments I block them from my profile.

This post was edited