what are your fetishes?

List your fetishes in order of desire and intensity
Mine are, 1. Lactation and breastfeeding (ANR/ABF) 2. Pregnant Ladies 3. Giving oral anally and vaginal 3. Female anal play 4. Group sex party games and exploration 5. Open group masturbation. 6. Outdoor sex

This topic was edited
RE: what are your fetishes?

I think my ownfetishes are these order.. As I am a swingerloverusuallygoing to local swinger club for have fun aseyzwideshut.com.1. Lactation and breastfeeding (ANR/ABF)
2. Female anal play3. Open group masturbation4. Group sex party games and exploration
5. Outdoor sex
6. Pregnant Ladies

This post was edited

Toes. I love a lady's toes. I have sucked and fucked them time after time. I love lifting her toes to me lips availing her pussy lips to spread slightly and watching it become moist with cascades of wetness, toes curling . . . then gulp ;-) . . . hmm hmmmmmm!
A lady who has made love with her husband or lover within the past hour or so . . . and you feel his stickiness when you slide in. She just rolls right over and pours me in. I don't have a preference for going down on her (I have known those who would!) but I am tantalized being inside her and feeling his seed slopped all over my cock. Then upon cumming . . . I will spoon with my finger some cum out of her and taste us together in her. My my.
Outdoor sex is a must!

This post was edited

List your fetishes in order of desire and intensityMine are, 1. Lactation and breastfeeding (ANR/ABF) 2. Pregnant Ladies 3. Giving oral anally and vaginal 3. Female anal play 4. Group sex party games and exploration 5. Open group masturbation. 6. Outdoor sex1. Open group masterbation 2. Having my nipples sucked by multiples whilst being fucked and licked out by a group 3. Anal play 4. Fmf threesomes

This post was edited

Oh I have to make videos of hairy pussy fucking and cuming hairy pussy my driving and masterbating is then along side the road or where ever they want their hairy pussies fucked and sucked and of course I need females who are willing to send me lotsa photos of thoer hairy pussies

This post was edited

Love hairy pussies too, generally like hairs. And medical roleplay with doctors and nurses lol ;) open for chat, pm me if you want

This post was edited

Public sex, Group Sex, BDSM, Golden showers, Medical roleplay, Anal Fisting, Muscles

This post was edited
RE:what are your fetishes?

I really like being tied and then spanked and then ass fucked

This post was edited

Public sex, group, light bondage, WS, medical role play, FF, toys, precum, cockrings, pits and tits, group milking session, cum control, edging, ball streching

This post was edited
RE:what are your fetishes?

List your fetishes in order of desire and intensityMine are, 1. Lactation and breastfeeding (ANR/ABF) 2. Pregnant Ladies 3. Giving oral anally and vaginal 3. Female anal play 4. Group sex party games and exploration 5. Open group masturbation. 6. Outdoor sex

Dont really have per se, for me, a fetish is a specific narrow sex act that may or may not be sexual in nature for most folx, without which you cannot be sexually satisfied.

I'm open to pretty much all legal sane and doable sex acts...and love learning new things. being able to say yes and perform to his satisfaction is a real turn on.

This post was edited

Whats your take on legs, ankle, and foot fetishes? From your perspective.

This post was edited