RE: Embarasing precum

I don't think any man should be embarrassed by precumming.I've had dates with men who've precum through their pants while we've been out to dinner. I think it's charming, and DEFINITELY show interest!xoxoxo,amyso amy if his pants are wet with cum are your pantie's wet too ?You could say that! :)

This post was edited

...I ooze precum....some timesembarrassing

Don't be embarrassed. It's nothing to be embarrassed
about. You're not doing anything
wrong.

This post was edited

I too have the same issue. I was told my several girls at the beach that its actually a turn on for them, so I don't really worry about it anymore.

This post was edited

Not that long ago I got talking to a (heterosexually) married man at the nude beach. We were just having a general chat, when I noticed that he had a little stream of pre-cum flowing from his cock. I don't think he was aware of it at all, I on the other hand thought it was a wonderful sight. Being a bit wicked, I gently turned the conversation to slightly more spicy topics. Sure enough the stream got heavier, a thin thread of nectar waving in the wind below his knees until it hit his calf. His cock started thickening slightly, but he still did not seem to notice his leaking cock. I spent the next 30 minutes alternating general chat with sexy chat and watching the effect on his cock and the stream of his precum. I truly have never seen such a heavy flow, and I no longer think of myself as a heavy duty precummer after meeting this man. He was glorious in his stream. Wear your precum with pride I say!

This post was edited

I guess I could be the man you were talking to.

This post was edited
RE:Embarasing precum

When I'm naked I just don't know my cock is issuing precum until it hits my knee or somewhere inside my leg. I love the signal it gives - that I'm turned on even if I'm not erect. Once or twice it can be embarrassing.

This post was edited

when I first started out being naked with other guys I was embarrassed as I would pre cum without being hard and I would go to kitchen to wipe it off, but now I just leave it - the last couple of times that I've hung out naked with a new nudist mate - and not knowing if they just wanted to be naked and chat or if they were into a little fun as well - I've been soft but that clear sweet nectar has oozed out onto my thigh. they have noticed and commented lifted up my soft dick and pulled the skin back to see how much there was - then it was clear they liked it and my dick grew and some play followed... ;-)

This post was edited

Sometimes I start pre-cumming when I am still dressed. Very common for my briefs to get damp and then have a wet spot on my pants.

This post was edited

I was painting a naked lady when I looked down and noticed a long string of precum dangling from my penis.

This post was edited

I was painting a naked lady when I looked down and noticed a long string of precum dangling from my penis.

When are you going to paint me?

I promise, my reaction to any dangling precum you might have will be very well taken care of!

This post was edited