We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
does any other couple have trouble finding a third (M)
My fiance and I have been trying to find someone in there 20's thats discreet but so far we've had nothing but fake people.. :sshould it be this hard?
I feel the same way. My boyfriend and I are in our 20's and serious about having fun but can't find any others that's serious either
Finding a woman as a third is challenging. Men are a dime dozen so you should find someone willing to follow through. Strangely a lot of men flake out as if they have these opportunities all the time. I have done it before and would do it again.
Well I'm down but I don't come alone I have my boyfriend that I am swinging with



