RE: Spanking

Being bare ass spanked is sexier if done by a woman. I prefer that it sting.

This post was edited

I've had a little smack on the rump a time or two.

This post was edited

Another 300 belt whips were added to each ass cheek(total 300 each side = 600 total) plus 200 to inner left thigh and200 on my right side. That's 1000 total.I signed up for 3days and have another day to go. I must have been mad. Actually I'mgetting hooked. The tingling red glow afterwards iswarming
Get horny again men. Over the last 24 hours I got another 1075
spankings with my belt, a paddle, a shoe and a wooden spoon. I have
another 200 to come except now I have to multiply every spanking
dare by 10. Oops that's another 2000 to come! It's a good job I
like being spanked.

Do you believe: my spanking hand got tired before my ass was too
sore. I need someone to do it for/to me.BTW I had to stay another 24 hours and got another 1100 spanks. It was a dare in which women tell men to beat themselves. One in particularmust bea sadistic man-hater.

Silly me! I put myself up for the dare again.

This post was edited

I like for the spanking to sting.Me too, I want my ass to be red and then fucked hard. It's so much better for anal after a hard spankingSharon

This post was edited

I agree with Sharon. Cherie

This post was edited

Here is a man who agrees with Sharon.

This post was edited

was visiting friends other day and they wanted a paddle boy volunteer ,who could refuse 10 swats with the bouncy ball paddle . tried to keep my knees together as i bent foward and my balls got wacked causing me to jump but it was so hot.

This post was edited

I like for the spanking to sting.Me too, I want my ass to be red and then fucked hard. It's so much better for anal after a hard spankingSharon
Sharon, I wish you had some photos on your web page. I especially would like to see a bare ass photo with you bent over. Then I could picture your ass being spanked. Even better would be a photo of bent over bare ass, showing both holes.

This post was edited

I agree Sharon! As you will read in my own comment, i have had the happy pleasure of spanking a bare female ass more than once and the anal sex afterwards was fantastic!! Keep it up and have fun!
man or woman, i'm really ready to be brutally spanked. I wouldn't say no to the anal sex, either.

This post was edited

I like to be spanked until I am flaming red and welted . When I was young my Mom would swing a big wooden spoon so fast and hard on my butt that she broke several . I cannot find anyone to tan my hide .

This post was edited