Driving home

I was driving home naked today - nothing new in that. But I needed to pee. So I pulled up by the side of the road, got out of my car and peed (still naked). It was a quiet country road but a car and a jogger came past. You know how it is when you are mid-pee and can't stop, so they both got a good view.

This topic was edited
RE: Driving home

My last two naked drives were for about 4 hours each. So ensured the car was fully fuelled, I had something for my lunch and something to pee in.

This post was edited
RE: Driving home

I was driving home naked today - nothing new in that. But I needed to pee. So I pulled up by the side of the road, got out of my car and peed (still naked). It was a quiet country road but a car and a jogger came past. You know how it is when you are mid-pee and can't stop, so they both got a good view.lol good oneon a dare i drove through the drive thru at carl's jr and ordered food and when i pulled up to pay they nearly fainted lolwas late at night and i was the only car in line they chatted me up for at least 15 minutes lolI see why from your photo.

This post was edited