Nats special friends PRIVATE GROUP

new to the group

im new to the group and like to think net for letting me join

Latest Post
by  
Samurai Beach Australia

I will be visiting Samurai Oct 13-15 2019 if anyone would like to join me. Most likely afternoons. Please message me if you can make it.

Latest Post
by  
Nude gardening

I have been landscaping my back yard to create more privacy so I can garden & relax naked. Just starting to get some naked time in, especially during the holiday period when all the neighbours are away. I would love to have plenty of land so I could...

New to Group

Hi all... I'm new to the Group. Please message me. John

Using my Chainsaw naked falling trees

I have 11 acres of virgin timber land and do enjoy falling trees totally naked ...in the afternoon I would have to wait behind a tree as the school bus went by. Other than that few folks ever drove by and if they did I didn't care. There's...

Certification of members

I have just cut the membership of Nats special friends in half as half of the guys wont get certified. All members are now certified- We are all real people- cheers nat

Dave- fun at the beach

Dave was a travelling salesman wanted to go to the beach with me and for me to breed him. sure, I will volunteer to do that !

John- fun with john at the beach

john and I had played I had played in the bed in the past but decided we would have some beach fun

Latest Post
by  
Lindsay

I got a request for more vision of Lindsay who is one of the guys on my profile pics no probs! Lindsay was down from far north qld and yer, he wanted to do some nude sunbaking!!!! wink wink!

Latest Post
by  
peter and nat goe on a nude bush walk

peter and nat go on a nude bush walk- they are clothed till they get to a clearing then decide to undress and go bush walking

Latest Postlove it
by nudetony69