Nats special friends PRIVATE GROUP

Hi, I'm new to this group but have been into naturism since I was 14 and group sex since my 20s. As I'm now much older I'm not as popular at saunas and the like which is a shame as my techniques and sexual practices have been honed to...

New Member (Superchub)

Hello guys! And thank you Nat for adding me. A lot of you are so gorgeous, its unbelievable. I wish we could all get to gather and have one great nude party, but I live on planet Reality actually, I live on planet Earth like the rest of you and we...

Latest Post
by  
Is there a tech problem at ts?

Unsure whats happening but I am Unable to approve membership to any of my private groups

Atlanta GA

Hi everyone Im new to the group. Can someone give me an idea about what topics you talk about here? Hope everyone is having a good holiday.

Latest Post
by  
Middle Tennessee

74 year old bear would love to meet other like minded here in Middle Tennessee...

Latest Post
by  
Older cock- Tom

Have had requests to post some older cock. Ok, meet Tom, late 60's and the most beautiful uncut cock have know him for 12 to 15 years. Have played with him in the bedroom, the beach and the bush

Latest PostI love Tom and you
by Vlc-37 
Heya!!

Hello everyone! im Nacho 22 from spain new in the group really into socks and undies!

Latest Post
by  
Hello

Greetings from Switzerland. Just joined the group, looking forward for some cool chats with you guys!!

Latest Post
by  
Hi all

Hi Just joined and looking g forward to reading so.e of the posts on here and adding some of my own. Cheers Andy

Hi guys!

My name is Phoenix and I am new to the group! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Latest Post
by