beach 69ers PRIVATE GROUP

On top or under

In a 69 do you prefer to be on top or under the other guy? I'm usually on top as I often take the initiative. But one of my best 69ers was when I was tied spread-eagle and the guy forced his cock deep into my mouth before taking mine in his.

Latest PostI need both
by argovianer 
Running out of beach 69er self pics

Hi to the guys in my beach 69ers private group -I am running out of self pics 69ering at the beach and have started a new private group bedroom69ers - hope u guys join the group -certified guys only -winter approaching here in oz and hard to entice...

69 mate in Noida

I am seeking 69 positio mate in Noida anyone

Latest Post
by  
mem orable 69

just posted a memorable 69 to the beach 69 private group- this where I am having a nice 69 with greg and matt who features on my profile pics today, comes up and fucks the living daylights out of me while I am 69ersing

Latest Postmm that's soo hot
by gabare 
joe and nat 69

just uploaded some pics to the 69er private group of me and joe 69ering

Latest PostCool thanks Nat
by olddork 
billy 69s with nat

had another request for something with guys who have dark skin- ok, meet billy

Latest Post
by  
Tom 69s with Nat

Had a request from Dilly to feature Tom in a 69er at the beach- well here we go! its on my private group beach 69ers

Latest Post
by  
Loong 69s with Nat at the beach

the next set of 69 pics will be with me and Loong. Loong came up from Adelaide to Sydney for a conference. He came up to my area by train and we spend some quality time at the beach together. we had a great time together but he was a thin guy and I...

Lindsay- almost a 69er!

Lindsay was visiting from far north qld. he contacted me via a gay site and said he wouldn't mind some beach fun. he sent me his pic and I could only imagine what was in his pants! I picked him up from his motet and wizzed him to my beach

Asian- 69er

Nat was nude sunbaking in his favourite spot when an Asian guy came over to say hi- he had a bulge in his shorts. wasn't too long before nat had his pants off and we 69ed on the beach

Latest Postlucky fella
by nudetony69