best headjob from a guy PRIVATE GROUP

whose cock are you sucking

with the virus worldwide how open are you to sucking cock be a friend or stranger, if invited to a cock party would you go and would you participate.

Drain a cock or cocks!

Hey guys I am really into giving some good head nothing is better than a hard cock in your mouth and the feel of it getting harder in your mouth and having all that cum gushing down your throat.

He used to have his penis protrude through...

The first time I saw him, I was cruising the park at a lake about 30 miles from my home. I had been visiting this park at least once and usually several times each week. I usually found one or two or three and sometimes even more guys looking to...

Latest Posthot encounter
by gabare 
Various cock sucking experiences...

Here are a few blog posts that discuss oral penis worship. I love to use my mouth to bring satisfaction to a man (a woman is cool too) and I do love to write about some of my experiences. I hope you like these and please let me know what turned you...

Latest Post
by  
Best blow job line got me one

I had to smile when I saw the title of this group as Best Head-job. It was exactly that line that enabled me to give a great blow job. I was a member of a nudist resort and one of my friends there was a retired military guy. I loved his chubby body...

Hi all

New here, will post of course. As many here suck cum you might like to join my group too, Unetectable HIV poz. We're 145 now, should at least double ;-) Welcum!

Latest Post
by  
facials

read a lot about swallowing but who else loves a facial once In a while, my friend and I are at the age where we flow when we cum as to shooting our loads like we use to but we have a straight friend who won't suck us but enjoys being sucked and...

Giving or getting

Which do you prefer. You'd think the answer was obvious. But it's great feeling a man's cock grow and harden in my mouth. It's empowering when a man writhes in ecstasy. And there's a high protein reward at the end.

giving head

been giving and getting head since i was a kid one on one but in my early 20's i had been invited to my first cj by a co-worker my first and i remember turning down the first invite but glad he invited me again, a dozen nude guys crammed onto a...

Fondness for park blowjobs

I love going to parks and get a nice cock or two. One summers day I decided to go to my favourite park and see how many cocks I could get in one evening. The only stipulation was the cock had to cum all over my face and chest. I wore nothing but a...